Project | IPS Supported Employment

This project began as an editing gig, working with the client to ensure all the content was typo-free, good on grammar, and adhered to APA styling. The original developer created the site with Ruby on Rails, Apache running on a stable LTS release of Ubuntu, and SASS. It was solid and quick, but had styling that made text difficult to view (e.g. crimson lettering on a purple background). I asked if I could prototype a redesign for them that was also responsive. They welcomed the idea.

I used Skeleton Boilerplate, CSS/HTML5, and Petita family fonts to complete the prototype.

Sadly, the grant renewal didn’t go through, so there was no funding for the project.